Make Sure You Choose a Conversational AI Platform That is Used by Millions of Consumers in Live Deployments.
There is a huge chasm to cross from a POC or pilot in a single channel to a full-blown production deployment with your virtual assistant engaging with your customers at scale on multiple channels.
Servicing, Engaging, Acquiring
US, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Singapore
Text, touch and voice
Mobile, Web, Messaging, Voice-enabled Devices
English (US, Canada, India, Singapore), Bahasa Indonesia, Cantonese, French and more
Engaging with millions of consumers
Every Conversation is Human-like & Intelligent
That’s because KAI can track the conversation’s goals and intents so our virtual assistants and bots do more for your customers. We designed KAI to be intent-based and handle context tracking and switching.
Meeting Business Goals Through Exceptional Customer Journeys
Servicing Customers Digitally, with
a Touch of Human-like Conversation
Increase operational efficiencies and reduce contact center call volumes. Keep in mind that each opportunity to triage or deflect a call is also an opportunity for KAI to do more for your customer – empowering them to self-serve or offering them another product or service.
Some of the ways KAI services your customers
- Block, replace or increase the limit of a credit card
- Provide routing number
- Make a payment
- Get account balance
- Check on status of card or loan application
- Search for transactions and spending
- Request reward points balance
Drives “Sticky” Behavior
When KAI’s virtual assistant or bot engages the customer, they’re on a mutual mission to meet the consumer’s goals and improve their financial well-being. Knowing what the customer wants helps KAI recommend the products and services they actually need. Not only do you increase brand loyalty by helping customers manage their money, track spending and reach saving goals, you also increase the lifetime value of your customers.
Some of the ways KAI engages your customers
- Set financial well-being goals and get spending alerts
- Receive contextual merchant offers and benefits
- Break down spending patterns
- Proactively notify when bills are due or balance is low
- Ask for a financial tip
Acting on Customer Behaviors
to Acquire New Customers
KAI helps leverage data about your customers’ journeys to make relevant, timely, contextual suggestions. KAI’s personalized acquisition strategy takes the friction out of the up-sell and cross-sell flows and is far more cost effective than sending general offers.
Some of the ways KAI contextually markets and sells
- Apply for a new credit card, debit card or loan
- Receive personalized marketing and recommendations for products and services
- Purchase additional products like travel insurance
- Convert basic account to full savings account
- Activate a new credit card
- Increase credit limit
- Enroll in promotion or campaign
Handing Off to a Human Agent: KAI Shares Context for a Seamless Transition
Even the smartest systems cannot fulfill every imaginable customer request. KAI has been designed to hand-off a conversation to a live agent and knows how to keep the customer happy along the way.
- Your customer is notified that they are being transferred to a live chat agent.
- KAI gives the agent the context he or she needs to get up to speed.
- The customer gets a seamless, positive experience.
- When the live chat session is finished, KAI can take over the interaction again.
Fast Time to Market with KAI’s
Built-in Banking Knowledge
On day one, KAI is fluent in banking. This deep financial expertise eliminates the need for costly ramp up time and training. Plus, you can leverage KAI’s knowledge across multiple channels. Getting to market faster means delighting your customers sooner.
Hover over any of the banking intents to see how KAI helps your customersClick on any of the banking intents to see how KAI helps your customers
- FAQs – Get answers to questions about:
- The bank’s business, products and services
- What the virtual assistant can support
- Security and IT
- ATM / Branch Locator – Find the closest retail branches and ATMs
- Accounts – Check balances on checking, saving and other accounts as well as credit card details such as available credit, minimum payment and credit limit
- Routing Number Finder – Request a routing number for an account, including routing or swift numbers for domestic or international wire transfers
- Account & Card Servicing Suite – Tackle the most common call-drivers about card servicing and help authenticated customers perform tasks
Get transaction information based on multiple criteria, including amount, amount range (or above or under), check number, date or date range, category, merchant, location, status and more
- Pay a Person – Pay people in payee list via Zelle, Venmo or PayPal
- Transfer between accounts – Make payments and transfers between your bank’s accounts
- Bill Pay – Pay bills through your bank account
- Smart Spending and Balance Alerts – Notify when spending is over a specific amount for a category or merchant, or a balance is low in a deposit account
- Goal-Based Savings – Create, track, and receive custom notifications on personal financial goals
- Glossaries – Explain banking terms and acronyms to improve financial literacy
- Product Cross Sell – Receive contextual, personalized and proactive recommendations and offers for your bank’s product and services
- New Account Application – Apply for different types of accounts and submit as completed for approval or as lead gen for follow up with bank personnel
- Merchant Offers – Receive contextually relevant merchant offers based on eligibility, location, and other variables
Read about KAI, our AI technologies and APIs – the brain behind KAI Consumer Banking. Meet KAI
Take full control of your future
Platform Tools & Services
Unlike other AI solutions on the market that keep you trapped in a service cycle, KAI comes with everything you need to customize, maintain and grow your conversational experiences. With KAI’s platform console you have a full suite of tools to measure engagement and continually train your virtual assistant to respond to ever-changing business goals, KAI is designed to help you easily add new features and services, channels, and markets.
Measures engagement, usage, system coverage, transfers to live agent, and more. When you have a direct line to your voice of the customer, you need a platform that uncovers new insights, recommends ways to optimize and gives you the tools to do it.
AI Training & Analysis
Analyze the performance of the system. Train the AI models to increase the accuracy of existing conversations or add new ones. KAI’s machine learning paradigm puts you in the driver’s seat to teach KAI to do more for your customers based on actual usage data and insights.
Create, read, update and delete the content used to build and design conversations. Manage content in one console and use the tools to segment and personalize conversations based on customer cohorts and market segments as well as channels.
This means your Platinum customers won’t get college account conversations, your Alexa conversations are designed for voice interactions, and mobile conversations include graphics and emojis. Run A/B tests and measure their impact directly from the Platform Console.
Ensuring Smooth Integration with Data & Infrastructure
Clearly KAI understands how to speak and do banking, but it’s also designed to live in a bank and play well with your back-end and front-end data, channels and infrastructure. It’s been tested and proven to integrate and adhere to many leading banks’ rigorous and challenging IT and architecture standards and technologies.
In banking, compliance and security are mission-critical. We have that covered with authentication and authorization mechanisms, anonymized token integration, and 24/7 built-in monitoring. Plus, backend communications are encrypted to protect your customers’ personally identifiable information (PII) and meet local regulations.
Over the UX
With our Conversational API you can integrate KAI into your customer-facing channels and take control over the design of your consumer user experience in plain-text, rich media, and voice.
iOS and Android
Public and Authenticated
- Messaging Platforms
Facebook Messenger, SMS, WhatsApp and more
- Voice-enabled Devices
Amazon Alexa & Google Home
With our Enterprise API you can securely authenticate customers and safely use their data to create meaningful engagements. With this abstract API, you specify what services you want to make available to KAI, including:
- Customer Data
- ATM and Branch locations
Go Beyond Banking –
Offers, Marketing & More
In addition to core banking, you can use the Enterprise API to enhance the conversation and leverage other services already available. Banks typically integrate other services such as:
- Banking and Transaction Analytics Engines
- Offers and Commerce Analytics Engines
- Contextual Engines which are often location-based
- CRM and Marketing Engines
With our Notification API, you can create proactive conversations triggered by marketing engines and events in a customer’s account or their usage patterns.
Handoff is Seamless
With the Live Agent API you can integrate KAI into your live chat system for a seamless handoff to customer care teams.
With the Reporting API you can export KAI’s data to filter, sort and analyze it in your own reports beyond the KAI Business Dashboard.