KAI Consumer Banking is the Conversational AI solution for the humanized digital experience customers crave.
Customers are looking for immediate and convenient ways to bank, but still want experiences that are personalized and human. This creates a wonderful opportunity for financial institutions to perfect their customer experience and service, while improving operational efficiencies and reducing cost.
KAI Consumer Banking (KCB), our digital banking engagement platform, provides human-like digital experiences for your customers through a branded virtual assistant. KCB is fluent in banking from day one. This deep financial expertise eliminates the need for costly ramp-up time and training. KCB comes with everything you need to develop, customize, maintain, and grow your financial chatbot.
Servicing, Engaging, Acquiring
Canada, China, Indonesia, India, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, USA
Text, touch and voice
Mobile, Web, Messaging, Voice-enabled Devices
English, Cantonese, Bahasa, French, and many more on the way
Every Conversation is Human-like & Intelligent
KAI can track each conversation’s goals and intents, so your virtual assistants and chatbots do more for your customers. We designed KAI to be intent-based and handle context tracking and switching.
Meeting Business Goals Through Exceptional Customer Journeys
Servicing Customers Digitally, with
a Touch of Human-like Conversation
Increase operational efficiencies and reduce contact center call volumes. Every time KAI provides an engaging digital experience—either by empowering your customer to self-serve or offering them a relevant product or service—is an opportunity to avoid an incoming call.
Are your customers corporate finance teams? Learn about KAI Business Banking.
If you’re a financial advisor seeking assistance in digital investment and portfolio management, meet KIM: KAI’s virtual investment assistant.
* COVID-19 skill available to Kasisto clients at no charge
Some of the ways KAI services your customers:
- Block, replace or increase the limit of a credit card
- Provide routing number
- Get and account balance & make a payment
- Answer questions relative to COVID-19 and banking*
- Check on status of card or loan application
- Search for transactions and spending
- Request reward points balance
- Augment customer call center inquires
Conversational Banking that Boosts Brand Loyalty
When KAI engages the customer, they’re on a mutual mission to meet the consumer’s goals and improve their financial well-being. Understanding what the customer wants helps KAI recommend the products and services they actually need. Not only do you increase brand loyalty by helping customers manage their money, track spending and reach saving goals, you also increase their lifetime value to your organization.
Some of the ways KAI can increase customer engagement in banking:
- Set financial well-being goals and get spending alerts
- Receive contextual merchant offers and benefits
- Break down spending patterns
- Proactively notify when bills are due or balance is low
- Ask for a financial tip
Grow with Customers
and Increase their Lifetime Value
KAI helps leverage consumer banking analytics to make relevant, timely suggestions. KAI’s personalized growth strategy takes the friction out of up-sells and cross-sells, and is far more cost effective than sending general offers.
Some of the ways KAI leverages consumer banking analytics to market and sell:
- Apply for a new credit card, debit card, or loan
- Receive personalized marketing and recommendations for products and services
- Purchase additional products, such as travel insurance
- Convert basic account to a full savings account
- Activate a new credit card
- Increase credit limit
- Enroll in a promotion or campaign
Handing Off to a Human Agent: KAI Shares Context for a Seamless Transition
Even the smartest systems cannot fulfil every imaginable customer request. KAI is designed to hand-off a conversation to a live agent, and knows how to keep the customer happy along the way.
- Your customer is notified that they are being transferred to a live chat agent.
- KAI gives the agent the context he or she needs to get up to speed.
- The customer gets a seamless, positive experience.
- When the live chat session is finished, KAI can take over the interaction again.
Fast Time to Market with KAI’s
Built-in Banking Knowledge
KAI is fluent in banking from day one. This deep financial expertise eliminates the need for costly ramp up time and training. Plus, you can leverage KAI’s knowledge across multiple channels. Getting to market faster means delighting your customers sooner.
Hover over any of the banking intents to see how KAI helps your customersTap on any of the banking intents to see how KAI helps your customers
- FAQs – Get answers to questions about:
- The bank’s business, products and services
- COVID-19 related banking & financial inquires
- Security and IT
- ATM / Branch Locator – Find the closest retail branches and ATMs
- Accounts – Check balances on checking, saving, and other accounts as well as credit cards details such as available credit, minimum payment, and credit limit
- Routing Number Finder – Request a routing number for an account, including routing or swift numbers for domestic or international wire transfers
- Account & Card Servicing Suite – Tackle the most common call-drivers about card servicing and help authenticated customers perform tasks
Get transaction information based on multiple criteria, including amount, amount range (or above, or under), check number, date or date range, category, merchant, location, status, and more
- Pay a Person – Pay people in payee list via Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal
- Transfer between accounts – Make payments and transfers between your bank’s accounts
- Bill Pay – Pay bills through your bank account
- Smart Spending and Balance Alerts – Notify when spending is over a specific amount for a category or merchant, or a balance is low in a deposit account
- Goal-Based Savings – Create, track, and receive custom notifications on personal financial goals
- Glossaries – Explain banking terms and acronyms to improve financial literacy
- Product Cross Sell – Receive contextual, personalized, and proactive recommendations and offers for your bank’s product and services
- New Account Application – Apply for different types of accounts and submit as completed for approval or as lead generation for follow up with bank personnel
- Merchant Offers – Receive contextually relevant merchant offers based on eligibility, location, and other variables
Read about KAI, our AI technologies and APIs – the brain behind KAI Consumer Banking. Meet KAI
Platform Tools & Services
Unlike other AI solutions on the market that keep you trapped in a service cycle, KAI comes with everything you need to customize, maintain, and grow your conversational experiences. With KAI’s platform console, you have a full suite of tools to measure engagement and continually train your financial chatbot to respond to ever-changing business goals. KAI is designed to help you easily add new features and services, channels, and markets.
Measure engagement, usage, system coverage, transfers to live agents, and more. When you have a direct line to the voice of a customer, you need a platform that can uncover new insights, recommend ways to optimize, and give you the tools to do it.
Personalized AI Training & Analysis
Analyze the performance of the system. Train the AI models to increase the accuracy of existing conversations or add new ones. KAI’s machine learning paradigm puts you in the driver’s seat to teach KAI how to do more for your customers based on actual usage data and insights.
Create, read, update, and delete the content used to build and design conversations. Manage content in one console and use the tools to segment and personalize conversations based on customer cohorts and market segments, as well as channels.
Ensure your Platinum customers don’t get college account conversations, and your Alexa conversations are designed for voice interactions and mobile conversations, and can include graphics and emojis. Plus, you can run A/B tests and measure their impact directly from the Platform Console.
Ensuring Smooth Integration with Data and Infrastructure
KAI understands how to speak the language of finance, and it’s also designed to play well with your back-end and front-end data, channels, and infrastructure. It’s been tested and proven to integrate and adhere to many leading banks’ rigorous and challenging IT and architecture standards and technologies.
In banking, compliance and security are mission-critical. KAI has that covered with authentication and authorization mechanisms, anonymized token integration, and 24/7 built-in monitoring. Plus, backend communications are encrypted to protect your customers’ personally identifiable information (PII) and meet local regulations.
Over the UX
With our Conversational API, you can integrate KAI into your customer-facing channels and take control over the design of your consumer user experience in plain-text, rich media, and voice.
iOS and Android
Public and Authenticated
- Messaging Platforms
Facebook Messenger, SMS, WhatsApp and more
- Voice-enabled Devices
Amazon Alexa, Google Home
With our Enterprise API, you can securely authenticate customers and safely use their data to create meaningful engagements. With this abstract API, you specify what services you want to make available to KAI, including:
- Customer Data
- ATM & Branch locations
Go Beyond Banking – Do Sales, Marketing & More
In addition to core banking, you can use the Enterprise API to enhance the conversation and leverage other services already available. Banks typically integrate other services, such as:
- Banking and Transaction Analytics Engines
- Offers and Commerce Analytics Engines
- Contextual Engines (which are often location-based)
- CRM and Marketing Engines
With our Notification API, you can create proactive customer conversations triggered by marketing engines and events in a customer’s account or their usage patterns.
Handoff is Seamless
With the Live Agent API, you can integrate KAI into your live chat system for a seamless handoff to customer care teams.
With the Reporting API, you can export KAI’s data to filter, sort, and analyze it in your own reports beyond the KAI Business Dashboard.