KAI is leading the way in giving corporate banking customers the same engaging, contextual and personalized digital experiences that today’s savvy consumers already enjoy and expect.
In fact, J.P. Morgan announced KAI Business Banking will run the AI engine for their treasury customers – a business that moves $5 trillion for corporations every day.
Take a look at how KAI handles the complexities of business banking. Whether your customers are small business owners or large publicly-held companies, KAI has the know-how to service, engage and even up-sell products.
Engaging with customers busy running their companies
Every Conversation is Human-like & Intelligent
Running a business is complex, that’s why you need a smart assistant to support the needs of your business customers. KAI can track the conversation’s context so KAI-powered virtual assistants and bots do more for your customers. We designed KAI to be goal-based and handle context tracking and switching.
Meeting Business Goals Through Exceptional Customer Journeys
Servicing the Intricacies with
Institutional banks increasingly add rich functionality to their web and mobile apps to help business customers self-serve. Helping customers is something KAI does naturally. Whether they want to perform complex workflows or simply navigate complex portals, KAI helps your customers achieve their goals and find what they need.
Even the simplest task, like getting a balance, is no easy feat when data is spread across multiple accounts, comprised of multiple currencies, and accessible to multiple users with different levels of permissions.
Connecting your customer’s users to their tasks is straightforward – simply ask KAI. They get quick help and you give better service – while you increase operational efficiencies and reduce contact center call volumes.
Some of the ways KAI services your customers
- Manage multi-currency accounts
- Quickly validate and check status on critical supplier, vendor or other remittances or payments
- Move money – conduct secure payment transactions such as ACH, wire and bill pay
- Search transactions – debits, credits, half-day holds, wires, payees, currencies
- Get cash balances and positions
- Understand the cut-off times for transactions
Keeping Their Goals in
Mind to Keep Them Engaged
Everyone could use some financial help – from the small business owner to the CFO. Whether they are running their business, or managing an army of finance professionals, your customers count on you to help them achieve their goals. That’s how KAI helps you. When KAI’s virtual assistant or bot engages your customer, it’s with their goal at the forefront of the conversation and the context to fulfill their needs. Doing more for your customers does more for your brand loyalty and NPS scores.
Some of the ways KAI engages your customers
- See details about cash management – vendor and employee payments
- Proactively notify when invoices are due or balance is low
- Break down expenses
- Get alerts about account activities
- Ask for a financial tip
Identifying the Right
Product at the Right Time
Product recommendations and offers via intelligent conversations not only decrease your customer acquisition costs, but also improve your customer’s perception that you actually understand their needs versus simply want to sell a product or service. KAI helps improve your customer interactions to deliver relevant, timely, contextual suggestions based on insights developed in the bank. It takes the friction out of the up-sell and cross-sell flows and is far more effective in cost and results.
Some of the ways KAI contextually markets and sells
- Apply for an account or for a loan
- Recommend a loan for property, equipment, vehicles and more
- Suggest a line of credit
- Increase credit limit
- Receive personalized marketing
- Enroll in promotion or campaign
Handing Off to a Human Agent: KAI Shares Context for a Seamless Transition
Even the smartest systems cannot fulfill every imaginable customer request. KAI has been designed to hand-off a conversation to a live agent and knows how to keep the customer happy along the way.
- Your customer is notified that they are being transferred to a live chat agent.
- KAI gives the agent the context he or she needs to get up to speed.
- The customer gets a seamless, positive experience.
- When the live chat session is finished, KAI can take over the interaction again.
KAI Is Fluent in
With KAI’s deep financial expertise, you hit the ground running while leveraging KAI’s knowledge across multiple channels. Getting to maket faster means delighting your customers sooner.
Hover over any of the banking intents to see how KAI helps your customersClick on any of the banking intents to see how KAI helps your customers
FAQs – Get answers to questions about:
- The bank’s business, products and services
- What the virtual assistant can support
- Security and IT
Authentication and Authorizations – Manage who has access to what with knowledge about user privileges per account
- Accounts – Get details by account number, currency of account, ledger balance, available balance, opening balance, earmark amount, overdraft limit, half-day hold, one-day hold, two-day hold, miscellaneous hold, interest rates, and more
- Cash Positions – Summary for All Accounts, Prior Day, Single Currency, Specific Country, 2-Day Projected Balance, Multiple Balances, and more
- Account & Card Servicing Suite – Tackle the most common call-drivers about card servicing and help authenticated customers perform tasks
Get transaction information based on multiple criteria, including amount, amount range (or above or under), check number, date or date range, category, merchant, location, status and more
- Bill Pay – Pay bills through ACH, wire
- Transfer – Move funds between internal accounts, initiate external transfers, inquire about transaction or check statuses, and more.
- Invoice Alerts – Track and notify when a payment is due
- Balance Alerts – Track and notify when a specific account is at a specific amount
- Product Cross Sell – Receive contextual, personalized and proactive recommendations and offers for products and services
- New Account Application – Apply for different types of accounts and submit as completed for approval or as lead gen for follow up with bank personnel
Glossaries – Explain banking terms and acronyms to improve financial literacy
Read about KAI, our AI technologies and APIs – the brain behind KAI Consumer Banking. Meet KAI
Take full control of your future
Platform Tools & Services
Unlike other AI solutions on the market that keep you trapped in a a service cycle, KAI comes with everything you need to customize, maintain and grow your conversational experiences. With KAI’s platform console you have a full suite of tools to measure engagement and continually train your virtual assistant to respond to ever-changing business goals, KAI is designed to help you easily add new features and services, channels, and markets.
Measures engagement, usage, system coverage, transfers to live agent, and more. When you have a direct line to your voice of the customer, you need a platform that uncovers new insights, recommends ways to optimize and gives you the tools to do it.
AI Training & Analysis
Analyze the performance of the system. Train the AI models to increase the accuracy of existing conversations or add new ones. KAI’s machine learning paradigm puts you in the driver’s seat to teach KAI to do more for your customers based on actual usage data and insights.
Create, read, update and delete the content used to build and design conversations. Manage content in one console and use the tools to segment and personalize conversations based on customer cohorts and market segments as well as channels.
This means your Platinum customers won’t get college account conversations and your Alexa conversations are designed for voice interactions, and mobile conversations include graphics and emojis. Run A/B tests and measure their impact directly from the Platform Console.
Ensuring Smooth Integration with Data & Infrastructure
Clearly KAI understands how to speak and do banking, but it’s also designed to live in a bank and play well with your back-end and front-end data, channels and infrastructure. It’s been tested and proven to integrate and adhere to many leading banks’ rigorous and challenging IT and architecture standards and technologies.
In banking, compliance and security are mission-critical. We have that covered with authentication and authorization mechanisms, anonymized token integration, and 24/7 built-in monitoring. Plus, backend communications are encrypted to protect your customers’ personally identifiable information (PII) and meet local regulations.
Over the UX
With our Conversational API you can integrate KAI into your customer-facing channels and take control over the design of your consumer user experience in plain-text, rich media, and voice.
iOS and Android
Public and Authenticated
- Messaging Platforms
Facebook Messenger, SMS, WhatsApp and more
- Voice-enabled Devices
Amazon Alexa & Google Home
With our Enterprise API you can securely authenticate customers and safely use their data to create meaningful engagements. With this abstract API, you specify what services you want to make available to KAI, including:
- Customer Data
- ATM and Branch locations
Go Beyond Banking –
Offers, Marketing & More
In addition to core banking, you can use the Enterprise API to enhance the conversation and leverage other services already available. Banks typically integrate other services such as:
- Banking and Transaction Analytics Engines
- Offers and Commerce Analytics Engines
- Contextual Engines which are often location-based
- CRM and Marketing Engines
With our Notification API, you can create proactive conversations triggered by marketing engines and events in a customer’s account or their usage patterns.
Handoff is Seamless
With the Live Agent API you can integrate KAI into your live chat system for a seamless handoff to customer care teams.
With the Reporting API you can export KAI’s data to filter, sort and analyze it in your own reports beyond the KAI Business Dashboard.